Discover The Amazing Kitchen Knives By Victorinox
Victorinox Kitchen knives are becoming increasingly popular in recent years. These kitchen knives were founded by Karl Elsener. Karl started his career as an apprentice and made various kinds of knives and surgical equipment in his homeland of Germany. He opened his own workshop in the year 1884, and soon it led to the creation of the Swiss Army Knife in 1891. In today’s era, Victorinox are the leading producers of knives in the entire world. They are used by numerous chefs and butchers across the entire world.
High quality is the basic trait of Victorinox Kitchen knives. But this is what makes these knives both beneficial and a little expensive. They have been designed ergonomically, and this amazing design has greatly decreases the fatigue factor associated with most kitchen knives. Furthermore they come with a good grip. Apart from such fantastic features, the manufacturers of the VIctorinox knife ensure a lifetime warranty. These knives can be expected to have superior quality because the manufacturers of Victorinox are the same people who developed the very trendy Swiss Army Knife
These knives are prepared by the process of stamping. A sheet of steel is used for making the stamped knife. It is sharpened perfectly, and this is how this amazingly sharp blade is obtained.
The main features of Victorinox Kitchen knives
1. High carbon stainless steel of the finest quality
2. The metal is present all throughout the handle.
3. The handle is made up of the charming African rosewood or Fibrox nylon that ensures a tight grip.
4. Many expensive brands can be outperformed because of the presence of unique serrated blades.
Since the beginning, these knives have been used by professional chefs. It has become common knowledge now that they are the best knives available today, and are well worth their price.
Let’s have a look of the pros:
- It proves to be cost effective, especially for a student who is into catering or a cook who is cost conscious.
- The sharp blade lasts for a very long time.
- They come in various ranges and different kinds of designs.
- The hygiene standard is quite good.
- It is a robust and safe tool.
Now a glance at the cons:
- The knife’s too light and hence it proves to be inappropriate for professional cooking at times. It serves best for home purposes.
- There is a lack of flexibility in the filleting knife.
- It is not easy to sharpen to such knives.
However, Victorinox have recently come up with lighter selection of knives. It is also getting into the creation of knives that use the forged technique. Basically the two techniques- stamped and forged differ in yielding knives of different weight.
Some of the more popular Victorinox Kitchen knives are listed below:
1. Victorinox Forschner 8 inch Chef Knife with Fibrox Handle
2. Victorinox 3¼ inch Paring Knife with Black Handle
3. Victorinox 7 inch Granton Edge Santoku Knife with Fibrox Black Handle
4. Victorinox 10¼ Inch Wavy Bread Knife with Black Fibrox Handle
5. Victorinox 3 Piece Chef Knives with Fibrox Handle Set
6. Victorinox 8 Piece Kitchen Knife Block Set Fibrox Line
In a nutshell, these knives find a variety of applications in today’s world. The Victorinox Kitchen knives have become an integral part of households, restaurants and other stores related to the production and making of various food items.